We are looking for passionate, creative and competitive people to join our ReallyThere™ Southern California team. We are looking for a candidate with strong written and oral communications skills and client-facing experience. This person must be organized,
self-motivated, resourceful and eager to learn. Being a team player is critical. Must be able to work remotely.
Requirements include are but not limited to:
• A Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred
• Ability to solve problems, analyze systems/data and suggest appropriate solutions
• Engage with customers, potential customers, and influencers
• Manage all social media platforms and engagement, content creation
• Support website content maintenance i.e. photo galleries, schedule, other dynamic content
• Track the performance of online initiatives
• Copywriting skills
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Knowledge of Photoshop a plus
• Reliable transportation
• Must be able to commit to 20-30 hours per week
If you have the skills we need, we'd like to hear from you. Please email your resume to email@example.com.